- Greater Los Angeles area
- $80,000 to $100,000
A health and wellness ecommerce company is looking to expand their logistics team and assist in developing their rapidly growing business. The successful candidate will have experience handling day to day operations, fulfillment, and handling relationships with 3PL providers. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate, as the business is moving at hyper-speed toward expanding internationally!
- Assist with the day to day monitoring, release and fulfillment of eCommerce consumer and enterprise orders to 3rd party fulfillment centers
- Ensure timely processing of sales, returns and inventory transactions in our ERP system to guarantee precision of accounting events and inventory accuracy.
- Maintain ongoing documentation of order process including analyzing problems within the order entry processes, participating in the development of new processes or techniques to resolve problems, and contributing ideas for process improvements
- Provide support to the logistics and sales teams, particularly when orders require special attention related to approval, shipping, delivery, and/or any ad-hoc needs
- Oversee backorders and fulfillment exceptions
- Act as a point of contact for customer support for order discrepancies with order flows
- Become the day to day point of contact for logistics providers to help coordination of order fulfillments
- Track key performance metrics like on-time shipment and fill rate performance to ensure compliance with partner requirements
What makes you a strong fit:
- A self-starter with fantastic verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage your time effectively.
- Understanding of refunds, credits, reverse logistics, inventory management, delivery exceptions, and business operations at scale.
- Ability to build processes and solve problems, including gathering, researching, and analyzing data from a variety of information systems.
- General knowledge of inventory transactions and management