I am currently searching for 2 permanent AP buyers for a global automotive suppliers with over 300,000 employees globally. Both of these roles will be based in Ovar, Portugal and are a matter of urgency
- Overall GPMS Task compliance & deliverables responsibility for Supply Management tasks during the entire project stages; focusing on pre-SOP projects. Regular monitoring and follow up of Supply Management deliverables and it's status during the entire project stages;
- Frequent reporting of Supply Management related tasks by conducting regular project review and functional review meetings. Periodically reporting of project material cost status and achieved cost improvement performance by using the established Supply Management templates and tools.
- Manage and support all assigned OEM RFQ's including all necessary supplier RFQ's as well as GPDB data maintenance activities.
- Ensure the compliance with internal and external guidelines and laws in the field of responsibility.
- Ongoing component material cost reduction responsibility for mass-production projects and their profitability enhancement activities together with cross-functional teams in BU.
- Previous experience in the automotive project is preferred
- Ability to speak English
- Computer skills (Microsoft Excel etc)
- Experience in purchasing management activities
- A passion for purchasing matter and data
- A degree in Business Administration, Management or Accounting (similar to is fine)
- Comfortable a communicating with suppliers
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, do not hesitate to reach out and apply below.