********Open to be based in Hong Kong/ China/ Taiwan/ Korea/ Japan**********
- Understanding the APAC Branch & LSP network and supporting them where needed.
- Working with the Operations and Quality Team to create efficient and effective processes and general management.
- Identifying shortfalls or gaps in processes. Where a process fails, work with the business to
- understand what went wrong and determine better processes / how to fix it.
- Identifying improvement opportunities and managing improvement requests from the business
- Assessing and comparing the infrastructure, services, and costs within our APAC Branches
- Working with the regional team to implement new workflows, and technology and expand the
- Manage third-party transportation activities including but not limited to planning, scheduling, and routing of transport operations for cost-effective, efficient, and on-time delivery
- Build and grow excellent customer relationships through shared goals, exceptional performance, open and direct communications, problem-solving, and collaboration
- Collaborate with APAC branches, business development, and Local Service Providers (Subcontractors, Airlines, etc.) to identify, and introduce new & alternative sources of transportation to ensure quality and reliable transportation of goods and services at the optimal total cost
- Articulate, execute and align with internal & external stakeholders on the required operations to ensure the goals are met