Assistant Plant Manager required for Leading Textile manufacturing company
Greater NYC area
A leader in Textile Manufacturing. They provide a wide variety of different services for their clients and are a leader in linen services for a lot of first responders and medical staff!
The Assistant Plant Manager will be responsible for leading and promoting a great work environment focused on achieving business goals. While also fostering a culture of development and teamwork to communicate effectively and tackle any problems that may arise.
The Assistant Plant Manager should have the following skill set:
- Minimum 2 years Production/Manufacturing leadership experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people at all levels of the company to achieve results
- Strong analytical skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to Supervise and direct a diverse task assortment across 4 Production Supervisors and an extensive team of plant employees: allocating relevant personnel for maximum efficiency
The Assistant Plant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with production and field personnel.
- Understanding company's yearly objectives to make sure all targets are being hit.
- Ensuring customer service-related issues are handled with the utmost professionalism
- Administer various HR duties, including payroll, weekly scheduling, employee relations, absence, and performance management issues
- Have the flexibility to cover area responsibilities of production manager/supervisor as needed
- Identify, troubleshoot, and prescribe innovative solutions to complex operational issues
- Provide support and drive to your co-workers
- Provide and implement plans regarding plant improvement to better plant success