Title: Associate Director, Operational Excellence
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Summary: A rapidly growing Global BioPharma company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Associate Director of Operational Excellence to join their team in the Greater Boston Area. This company is looking for someone with strong leadership skills who can help improve and enhance operational effectiveness, efficiently meet KPIs and other goals, and maintain standards across the organization. This person will work closely with multiple departments to drive improvement processes and procedures.
The Associate Director will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy within organization to achieve operational excellence
- Work alongside other leaders to plan for improvement, achieve goals, and implement best practices
- Train other team members on Lean & Six Sigma
- Manage both short term and long term Continuous Improvement projects; Report project status to Management
The Associate Director will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and Six Sigma Black Belt Certification required
- Over 10 years of experience in highly regulated organizations; 6+ years Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have extensive team leadership, coaching, and problem-solving experience
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Annual bonus
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, internal growth