Associate Indirect Procurement Manager
Memphis, TN - WFH Flexible
One of the nation's leading Retail organizations is currently seeking a Associate Indirect Procurement Manager to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on strategic sourcing processes across various indirects categories including CapEx, MRO, Facilities, and Services. This is a pivotal and Strategic position within the organization with exceptional growth opportunity moving forward.
- Manage and align Sourcing Strategies for various Indirects categories across the organization including CapEx, MRO, Facilities, Services.
- Research and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts
- Create sourcing strategies to address productivity and development
- Establish and manage key supplier relations and supplier negotiations
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 2+ years Indirect Sourcing experience Required
- Proven experience with various Platforms including ERP, SAP, Microsoft, etc.
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Proven cross-functional experience
- The ability to network effectively in the industry