A leading Automotive Restoration/Manufacturing company is seeking an Associate Electrical Engineering Program Manager to join their team on-site in the Bay Area. You will be part of a rapidly growing, venture-backed start-up that aims to convert gasoline vehicles to electric using technology and scale.
The Manager will specialize in Low Voltage Harness Programs and will require someone with exceptional skills in developing and managing large-scale training, quality, and process improvement programs for an automotive electrical harness shop that is rapidly expanding.
- Partner with Design, Pre-Production and Production to develop and maintain the low voltage harness program for each vehicle model.
- Advise on, direct, and facilitate shop equipment, supply, and tool acquisition and shop layout.
- Coordinate with Facilities to ensure maintenance and upkeep of electrical harness shop.
- Develop specifications and maintain electrical harness shop quality program content.
- 4+ years of hands-on professional experience in the automotive electrical field designing, building, inspecting, testing and installing automotive electrical harnesses and components.
- Experience may be in either OEM or vehicle restoration or repair environments, or a combination thereof.
- Successful track record of developing and training teams in the automotive electrical field.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork and relationship building abilities.