A leading plastics manufacturing company based in the Greater Philadelphia region is seeking a self-starter to join our team as a Project/Automation Engineer. For over 35 years, the plant have been providing innovative and high-quality solutions to a variety of industries, including medical, consumer, and industrial. Work in a state-of-the-art facility that is equipped with the latest technology and equipment, allowing them to produce custom plastic parts and products to meet unique customer needs. Join an organization that values employees and strive to provide a positive and collaborative workplace culture that encourages innovation and growth.
- Developing and supporting machine vision inspection systems
- Troubleshooting equipment problems
- Facilitating the design or purchase of capital equipment
- Recommending improvements to existing equipment and processes
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with peers and senior managers
- BS/BA in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant manufacturing experience
- Vision systems experience a plus
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
If you're a hands-on engineer with a strong desire to lead and motivate teams and want to work on cutting-edge machine vision inspection systems, improving existing systems to reduce defects and increase reliability, apply today!