An exciting, rapidly growing organisation in the Lifestyle & Wellness space are seeking to hire multiple outstanding buyers to support the growth of the company & transformation of the procurement department.
The company are a thriving multinational leader in the industry with plans to triple headcount. This will drive change and create fantastic growth opportunities in the procurement department as it matures, with the implementation of best-in-class processes and strategic procurement.
The successful applicant will have 1+ years strategic procurement experience, native/near native German speaking ability and a strategic procurement mindset and experience to bring to the hiring company.
* Procurement responsibility for indirect purchasing for new greenfield projects both in Germany and internationally
* Collaborate with all required disciplines (product management, engineering, operations, supply chain, technology and finance) to provide the most favourable pricing, quality, delivery, and relationship management (vendor) to meet company goals and objectives
* Utilisation of best-in-class procurement tools
Skills and Experience Required:
▪ Minimum 1-year strategic procurement experience
▪ Strategic procurement mindset & experience working in mature procurement department for leading company
▪ Native / Near native German language proficiency, English & French also desirable
▪ High performer with ability to think outside the box and highlight key achievements
What this Job Offer you:
· Significant responsibility with high-growth company
· Outstanding career development opportunities
· International company
· Impacting change in transforming procurement department
· Very people-oriented & open culture
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 837