A primary company in Packaging have a vacancy in Facility Management and Secondary Packaging specifically for a buyer.
The organisation are a world wide leader in the creation of conscientious packaging for food, beverages, medical and other products. The company is focused on marking packaging which is light weight and recyclable having sustainability at the forefront of their minds.
The position will be working directly with suppliers on long term and short term contracts as well as the responsibility of looking after a spend of 100m+.
- Global Buyer - Facility Management. Supporting the implementation of the Facility Management & Secondary Packaging procurement strategies
- Leading and supporting tendering activities
- Leading and supporting implementation of an Integrated Facility Management (IFM)
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers specifying quality, quantity, delivery schedules other KPIs, etc.
- Contribute towards Purchasing excellence and customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant experience in facility management around Europe
- Able to implement Integrated Facility Management solutions
- Support in building strategy with Line Manager
- Robust understanding MS Applications
- University degree
- Strong problem solving skills
- Focus on optimisation
- Fluent in English (Other languages are beneficial)
- You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: 020 3758 8808