CAPEX Procurement Manager
A global market leader in the manufacturing industry are looking for a passionate and ambitious project buyer to join their team in Kassel, Germany.
The company is a market specialist that designs, manufactures and sells high-pressured fibre composite containers that are installed into vehicles to transport compressed gasses. Their technologies are shaping the urban and production ecosystems, in order to become more connected and autonomous, to ensure a scalable and sustainable future.
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned company that employs over 21, 000 employees in 50 countries that is excelling within their industry.
They are looking for a candidate that can work autonomously and lead several big projects simultaneously. An individual that is ambitious, self-driven and motivated.
- As a CAPEX procurement Manager you will be responsible for CAPEX and equipment for the production and for operations infrastructure
- Leading the communication and control of all relevant project requirements in product group purchasing.
- Setting up the purchasing strategy for different projects.
- Creating project plans to control the essential purchasing decisions in the supply and development project process.
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers specifying requirements in terms of quality, quantity, delivery schedules and other KPI's, etc.
- Ensuring that purchasing and stock levels are maintained for production.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Business fluent in English and German. Good English writing skills.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in strategic or project purchasing for a company is preferred.
- A willingness to travel.
- Good presentation skills, project management and an understanding of the product development process.
- Competitive salary
- Career progression within one of the leading energy transition companies.
- International work and expansion opportunities.
You are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success that focuses on continuous improvement.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion.