Do you have exceptional packaging procurement experience and have worked for leading consumer, food and beverage companies?
Then this could be the next role for you! My client is a leading confectionery and biscuit manufacturer that is currently undergoing a very exciting transformation of its procurement function at a global level. The position will be based in West London, UK.
Reach below for more details:
- You will be overseeing the procurement strategy for the packaging area of spend, which sits at ~£300 million annually
- Lead a team of 2 direct reports and 2 dotted reports globally
- Standardise and develop the sourcing strategy for both the Group level procurement and the Regional level procurement
- At least 10 years sourcing and procurement experience
- Experience working in Consumer Goods and Food & Beverage industries
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing abilities, you're an excellent leader and have lead teams of several direct reports
- Experience working on large-scale transformation projects
- Excellent vision and forward thinking mindset, you will be at the forefront of leading the Group Procurement strategy
- Very strong packaging procurement acumen, you'll have sourced a myriad of packaging materials
- Highly competitive salary
- Very good bonus and additional compensation schemes
- Highly competitive holiday allowance
Interested? Please apply directly or send your CV