Category Manager- Corporate Services
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Working Situation: Hybrid
- Level: Manager
Our client, a leading packaging organization, is searching for a Category Manager, Corporate Services who is responsible for leading cross-functional project teams and managing programs within the categories of professional services and consulting, supporting key functional groups such as Human Resources (temporary labor, benefits), Tax, Legal, Finance, and Marketing. This individual will be in charge for executing and managing agreements with accounting firms as well as large, strategic multi-year corporate-wide consulting engagements.
The Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing global category plans based on current market conditions and the business environment including risk mitigation with market and suppliers.
- Articulating and gaining alignment from senior managers/executives on the implementation of the sourcing strategies.
- Collaborating with other to evaluate financials and forecast productivity and results.
- Demonstrating effective communication that will create cost savings, operational efficiencies, and overall efficiencies.
The Category Manager has the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of work experience in procurement, procurement analytics, category management, strategic sourcing, or outside sales.
- Experience in categories of Temp Labor, Consulting, Benefits, Outside Accounting, and Legal.
- Bachelor's degree required.