Hybrid- Burlingame, CA
MUST HAVE- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology background.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CLINUVEL a global specialty pharmaceutical group focused on developing and commercializing treatments for patients with genetic, metabolic, systemic, and life-threatening, acute disorders, as well as healthcare solutions for the general population
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join the US Team. The ideal candidate is an excellent team player, but able to work with minimal supervision if necessary. The Logistics & Distribution (L&D) Specialist is responsible for maintaining distribution of our products in North America where our products will be launched. They will work closely with the European Distribution and Quality team to facilitate distribution in North America. Under the supervision of the Director, North American Operations, they will maintain inventory and work with the European Distribution team to forecast data globally. With relevant experience in pharmaceuticals distribution, the L&D Specialist is expected to grow in their role, taking a long-term view to their position and career development.
* Work with European Distribution team to ensure receipt of bulk product from manufacturers to finished packaging contractor.
* Work with Quality Assurance to oversee movement of product from packaging contractor to distribution partners.
* Manage commercial product distribution in North America, including but not limited to: o Receipting, processing, and execution of product orders from the EPP Centers; o Liaise with distributors and logistics partners to ensure smooth and timing deliveries.
* Provide the main point of contact between EPP Centers and Quality Assurance, including supporting key quality tasks (i.e., deviations).
* Work with the Clinical Operations team to support product distribution for clinical trials.
Stock management & administration
* Maintenance of CLINUVEL inventory/tracking tools;
* Manage transfers of stock between European distributors, when required;
* Maintain accurate control over stock and packaging material inventories;
* Oversee the maintenance and compilation of distribution data to assist in yearly distribution projections;
* Prepare: o Biweekly distribution reports for the VP, Commercial Affairs and for further dissemination.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ROLE (UPDATE ROLE SPECIFIC)
* Degree in supply chain management/commerce/law and/or demonstrable relevant experience.
* A minimum of three-eight years of experience in distribution of pharmaceuticals or controlled goods in the United States.
* Experience in order processing, invoicing, customer relations. Previous use of inventory management tools.
* Highly analytical with excellent written and verbal skills.
* Eye for detail, multi-tasking, ability to work under stress.
* Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to build trusted working relations both internally and externally.
* Fluency in English. Any additional European language is a strong plus
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
* A competitive salary with benefits.
* The chance to contribute and be part of team whose work directly benefits healthcare and strives to improve people's lives.
* A real hands-on opportunity to gain a high degree of commercial exposure.
* The chance to work alongside world-leading scientific experts.
* Working with highly-talented and dedicated colleagues in a fast-growing company that combines a focus on cutting-edge science with commercial delivery.
* Ability to progress your career within a friendly and supportive setting