Title: Commercial and Contracts Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Compensation: $170-200,000 base salary
Company Profile: A rising energy leader is looking to bring on talent within their Supply Chain department. Particular to this opportunity, they are looking for someone to come in and spearhead their Project Procurement efforts.
The Commercial and Contracts Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, execute, and sustain supplier management strategies, plans, processes, and programs - effectively communicate these across the Supply Chain, Operations and Executive Leadership teams.
- Leverage market intelligence and business strategies into commercial sourcing outcomes that deliver business value within the broader procurement plan (e. g. bid evaluation, scope of work, compensation tables, agreement action plans, etc.).
- Identify new opportunities within Upstream Well Construction market to improve project efficiency and lead projects to implement new value creation approaches, including cost savings.
- Interface with supplier organizations and drive overall service delivery and performance on contracted scopes through targeted supplier engagements.
The Commercial and Contracts Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in Upstream Oil & Gas Operations (Procurement, Contracting, Supplier Management).
- BS or MS in Engineering, Supply Chain, Procurement, or other applicable study.
- Extensive experience sourcing, negotiating, and contracting across EPC/Shipyard, Drilling and Completions, CAPEX, and Well Decommissioning.
- Expert contract familiarity and negotiation skills.
The Commercial and Contracts Manager will receive the following:
- Very Competitive salary.
- Significant bonus potential.
- Excellent benefits package.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!