A leading manufacturer of rail vehicles are looking for Project Manager to join their growing company so that they can shape the future of mobility.
- Responsible processing of the assigned orders in compliance with the cost and deadline specifications as well as quality.
- Planning, control and implementation of the respective project tasks during the design, manufacture, commissioning and warranty of the vehicles.
- Contact person for the customer in all contractual, commercial and scheduling matters.
- Technical management of the project team as part of the order in close cooperation with the line.
- Ensuring the set milestones.
- Implementation of project meetings during the project duration.
- Keeping track of project administration.
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, business administration, mechanical engineering or similar.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of contracts and public procurement law is an advantage.
- Business fluent English skills.
- Willingness to travel in relation to customer care.
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working, negotiating skills, assertiveness and communication skills.