Commodity Buyer - Direct
My client is an exciting, multinational in the Automotive sector who are currently looking for two Commodity Buyer's to join their market leading team in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Due to a recent reorganisation, they are looking to grow their EMEA procurement team with exceptional talent from the industry.
The company is growing in the sector, boasting a world-wide scope and an outstanding reputation to match. With their significant growth in the past year, they are currently searching for exceptional talent worldwide to fit into their industry-leading organisation. As a result of these conditions, now is certainly a fantastic time to join an established, prospering company within an exciting and dynamic environment in the Automotive industry. If you are an ambitious and motivated professional with an exceptional track record in direct procurement from an industrial background, then do not hesitate to apply.
- Management of the various commodities assigned and the related supply chain
- Responsibility for the control, implementation and optimization of the category strategy
- Commercial approval of the ordering of necessary goods and services in SAP
- Management of requests for quotation (RFQ) and selection of suppliers based on specifications
- Develop and manage all supplier relationships within the area of responsibility on a day-to-day basis;
- Contribution to reduce plant budget and excellent vendor management skills
- Create and maintain overviews, reports, KPIs and workbooks as well as file documentation
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of Procurement experience
- Strong negotiation, organisation skills
- Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
- Strategical mind set and hand-on working attitude
- Languages: fluent in English and Portuguese is necessary, other languages are a surplus
- Team Player
What this Job Offer you:
- Significant responsibility with industry-leading firm
- Quick progression opportunities
- World-class facilities
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 797