Company Summary: A Fortune 500 company is looking for a Commodity Manager to work from either Seattle, WA or Dallas, TX to fulfill project management responsibilities for their organization. The company itself is a leading medium-heavy duty truck manufacturer and has shown significant growth recently, increasing revenue by 10% in Q1 of this year. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join an established and longstanding company that is still demonstrating excellent growth metrics.
The Commodity Manager will be responsible for:
- Research and implement strategies towards more efficient supply chain performance and product quality.
- Communicate and present in meetings with suppliers, plant staff, and department individuals across all management levels.
- Travel to suppliers and operation locations to evaluate capability and investigate new opportunity.
- Responsible for HVAC and Cooling within Structure and Chassis purchasing team.
The Commodity Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree necessary, Master's degree preferred.
- Heavy manufacturing experience required, automotive preferred.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Demonstrated Leadership.
- Relocation package available.
- Hybrid work week available.
- Full benefits and retirement match
If you are interested in the Commodity Manager role, then don't wait to apply. And if you aren't, but know someone who might be, feel free to connect us!