DSJ Global is currently partnering with a leading packaging company looking to build out their Continuous Improvement program. This role will be reporting directly to the Plant Manager and have the responsibility of leading out the Continuous Improvement program.
- Oversees all aspects of Continuous Improvement programs within this plant location that includes safety, operations, maintenance, inventory, etc.
- Involved in the education of all facility employees on safe work practices including online and face to face presentations.
- Responsible for the full Continuous Improvement program within the plant.
- Responsible for leading efforts to achieve scorecard/targets within the plant.
- You will train, coach and educate plant associates on improving zero based losses and using KPIs such as OEE, product quality, waste reduction and decreased operating costs.
- BS in engineering, technology, or related field
- 4+ years' experience preferred with a mixture of safety, continuous improvement and operations leadership
- manufacturing excellence/TPM background
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred