Company Summary: A leading provider of advanced process technology and engineering services for the pharmaceutical, food, and fine chemical industries. With a focus on providing innovative solutions to customers worldwide, the client offers a comprehensive range of products and services that help to optimize processes and enhance product quality. The company's expertise in particle design, spray granulation, fluid bed technology, and other areas have made it a trusted partner to companies in a wide range of industries.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Control Systems Engineer to work within the Process Automation Department. As a Control Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to all employees and outside contractors in the CAD group, investigating new instrumentation and electrical components for use in our standard automation products, and developing and modifying control system schematics for Process Automation projects using Autodesk's AutoCAD.
- Developing and customizing control system schematics following departmental standards.
- Effectively communicating project delays, scope changes, customer relationship issues, technical deficiencies, etc. to the project team and management.
- Providing panel inspection services, including I/O testing, and confirmation of conformance to standards, and applicable electrical codes.
- Keeping up to date on current standards and codes that affect the format and/or content of drawings and schematics.
- Coordinating panel construction.
- Minimum of ten years of related experience
- Advanced proficiency in Autodesk's AutoCAD
- Detailed knowledge of control system hardware and instrumentation, including field-mounted and panel-mounted instruments
- Ability to read, understand and develop control system wiring drawings, including P&ID, control system schematics, wiring drawings, pneumatic/hydraulic drawings, interconnect drawings, etc.
- Ability to work as an integral member of a project team
If you have the required skills and experience and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic company, please apply with your resume. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for career advancement.
Candidates must be residing within 100 miles of Ramsey, NJ, or be willing to relocate to the region. In addition, Candidates must have current authorization to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor visas for this position. Green Card holders and US citizens are encouraged to apply.