Controls Engineer II
Washington DC Metropolitan Area
One of the worlds leading truck, bus and construction equipment manufacturers is looking for their next Controls Engineer II. This Controls Engineer II will be the resource for controls information within the maintenance department.
The Controls Engineer II would be responsible for:
- Develop procedures to improve uptime on the manufacturing equipment
- Determine the best methodology for maintenance of equipment
- Schedule planned maintenance activities working with internal and external customers
- Assist in the implementation of a CMMS throughout the facility.
The Controls Engineer II would have the following qualifications:
- BS degree with a concentration in technical background or 5 to7 years of related experience with industrial controls required
- Experience working with manual or CNC machine tools. Solid understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Siemens S7 Simatic, Siemens TIA Portal, WinCC Flexible, and platforms related to Siemens automation
- Programmable Logic Controller Software Development and Design
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Software Development and Design
- Point to Point I/O Commissioning