DSJ Global have partnered exclusively with a chemicals logistics company, based out of their headquarters in Rotterdam. The team is looking for an experienced Customer Service and Planning manager, to focus on a range of tasks from order management, inventory control, working with suppliers and sales management.
- Business development at designated areas
- Problem solving with all suppliers stockists during everyday supplies
- Price negotiation and agreement with all new partners. On spot negotiations on prices and other costs when needed
- Inventory planning for designated locations/ warehouses
- Handles all inquiries /sales sent via local ship chandlers /stockists, pricing and instructions to relevant operator who serves this account.
- Billing check prior invoicing of all relevant cases
- Coaching and developing staff with regards to specific functional job requirements and general customer service skills.
- Conduct interviews for new employees along with training after hiring
- Co-ordinating day to day staff issues including staff sickness, holiday cover, local office administration, shifts, leaves and discipline issues.
- Management of personnel, including capacity planning, performance monitoring, appraisals, objective setting, and development plans, etc.
- Maintains a strong relationship with the regional Sales Teams in the interaction and exchange of information that results in the sustainable satisfaction of customers
- Fluent Dutch and English
- 5+ years' good relevant customer service management experience
- Experience in Marine or Shipping Industry
- 3-6 years experience minimum in same or similar position
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships at various levels and to resolve complaints
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously