A market leader in the building materials industry is looking for a demand planner for their operations in Muenster, Germany.
This company requires an individual who is driven and ambitious about demand planning and also has a degree in supply chain management or another relevant business related degree. This company is a industry leader who works with a variety of exciting and innovative clients who specialise in being the biggest and best names in the building materials industry.
- The demand planner will be using SAP and APO systems for planning, forecasting sales and budgeting expenses.
- Identify deviations from provisional plans and make proposals to facilitate integration of financial forecasts.
- Make proposals to facilitate integration of financial forecasts.
- Understand the aims and goals of the company and work collaboratively to hit KPI targets.
- Manage the workload of a fast growing, innovating and successful company.
- The chosen candidate will have the analytical skills required from a demand planner and also good people skills in order to converse with necessary departments.
- Previous demand planning experience is preferred.
- Building materials experience in NOT a requirement for this position.
- Comprehensive understanding of the SAP & APO modules.
- Fluency in German is required.