Company Summary: A global food production firm which is experiencing a massive period of growth is currently seeking a motivated Demand Planner to be responsible for the Sales and Operations (S&OP) Governance in Germany. You will play a key role in the organisations forecast submissions, S&OP meetings and monthly business reporting & analysis. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for:
· Analysing the demand forecasts
· Improving Channel Inventory through a robust local allocation process.
· Local reporting and consulting with sales leaders to assist with business analysis.
· Ensuring effective execution of operations projects and performance improvements.
· Organisation and implementation of S&OP meetings
The Demand Planner should have the following qualifications:
· 2+ years of demand or supply planning experience.
· BA degree in the Supply Chain field, logistics, Business, or production management
· English and German speaking (Fluent)
· Experience with SAP
· Background in the FMCG industry
If you are interested in the Demand Planner role based in Germany, then please don't wait to apply.