A leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Demand Planner based in Basel, Switzerland.
The company is operating over three continents and are well known providing product development solutions for companies in the life science domain such pharmaceutical and biological companies. The Demand Planner role has been created to provide support to all divisions within the company!
- Lead the development and deployment of demand planning processes, policies and tools
- Responsible for ensuring S&OP and supply planning alignment
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of KPI's within the demand planning function
- Providing support in the implementation and optimisation of the demand documentation and community
- IBP and S&OP process experience
- Worked in systems of SAP, APO DP, IBP DP
- Fluency in English
- Worked in any type of planning function for pharmaceutical, biotech, chemicals, nutrients industry
You will have an ambition to drive change management to develop the teams to next level. You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation. This role would suit someone with experience working in a matrix organisation and cross functions.
What this Job Offers You
- Making a positive impact on wider society
- Travel opportunities.
- Commitment to family-friendly processes
- Great investment in employee development
- Quick Career progression
How to apply
- If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 20 3871 2409