Job Title: Central Demand Planner.
Location: Hanover, Germany.
Industry: Food and Beverage.
Job Description: This client is one of the world's most successful premium alcohol manufacturers.
'We are proud to have been selling our world-famous alcohol for decades. Our hope is to combine the tradition of a family business with modern, innovative marketing. We owe our success to the work of our dedicated employees, who share our passion about our business, and aspire to common goals.'
As a 'Central Demand Planner' you will be responsible for:
- Forecast consolidation.
- Questioning the demand drivers in the market and the central inventory strategies derived from them.
- Ensuring that that all forecasting and inventory rules are up to date with demand and market trends.
- Analyzing sales forecasts and creating reports on them, as well as on the inventory key figures taken from them.
- Preparing and conducting Sales and Operations Planning meetings.
Put simply, a central demand planner will maximize cash flow, product availability and service level.
The desired candidate will:
- Be capable of maintaining clear and constant communication with sales and distribution partners, as well as production planning and finance teams.
- Be someone who can challenge the forecast of distribution partners, and be able to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Use cross-divisional coordination actions and updates to the supply chain tool.
- Have previous experience in managing inventories, optimizing current inventory strategies and implement beneficial, necessary alterations with the supply planning team.
- Be proactive, efficient and confident.
- It would be advantageous to be able to speak German, or to have experience in the industry, although it is not necessary.
As central demand planner, you will be at the center of the organization, and be required to bring both relationship and analytical capabilities. This company requires someone to come in and take control of their current systems, to ensure that they can keep up with the constant demand and fast growth.