A prominent Food Production company is looking for a leader to be a part of the organization's Integrated Business Planning (IBP) team and is responsible for managing long and short-term forecasts at the Profit Center/Business Segment/Customer level. This role interacts closely with Sales and Marketing to build a cross-functional demand planning forecast to manage costs across the network, while consistently meeting customer expectations.
As the Demand Planning Manager , you'll be responsible for:
- Create accurate demand plans in business categories by utilizing statistical forecasting tools, historical data, and sales projections from cross-functional partners for a business category
- Prepare and facilitate monthly cross-functional demand review meetings focused on reaching consensus on a final forecast as part of the IBP process
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast accuracy data, and evaluate forecast results
A qualified Demand Planning Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Supply Chain Management
- 5+ years of experience in demand planning, forecasting, scheduling/ planning
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to deliver effective presentations using qualitative and quantitative data to influence leadership behavior and decisions
- Full time employee covered by comprehensive health insurance package focused on employee-wellbeing, including medical, dental, and vision
- Ability to grow within a fast-paced and fast-growing organization
- Working with a profitable and innovative company
If you are interested in learning more about this Demand Planning Manager position, apply today!