A food production company is looking for a Demand Planner in Sacramento, CA. This food production company strives for excellence and innovation in their product and in the way their company is structured. They are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team, to lead forecasting for one of their direct material categories. This company distributes to all 50 states and nearly 100 countries across the globe.
The Demand Planner will:
-Be responsible for all forecasting regarding one of their direct materials division
-Create and maintain forecast models for their network and product portfolio
-Be the primary point of integration between the supply chain and the sales and commercial elements of the organization.
- Develop and maintain weekly operational forecast
- Conduct weekly root-cause analysis on error
-Lead monthly demand review, collaborative planning and forecast review
-Work cross-functionally on New Product Launches, SKU rationalizations and Supply Planning
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of demand planning, supply chain planning or other relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business or a related area, or relevant industry experience
- APICS or other forecasting a plus
- SAP/IBP experience a plus
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently
-highly organized work ethic and the ability to report to upper level management
This position is located in Sacramento, CA. They are NOT open to long-term remote work, so this person must relocate to CA. They are able to assist in relocation. This is a full-time opportunity with a competitive base salary, bonus and benefits package.