DSJ Global is currently partnered with an Industry leading heavy equipment manufacturer who is looking to add a Design Engineer 2 to their team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining engineered designs for assigned products, systems, or components to ensure competitiveness in terms of functionality, manufacturability, and market appeal.
Design Engineer Responsibilities
- Stay informed about industry trends and developments through vendor contacts, workshops, meetings, and divisional connections.
- Identify and apply new techniques, materials, and procedures that can enhance the design of assigned products.
- Collaborate with various departments (service, production, tooling, marketing, dealers, etc.) to complete assigned projects.
- Participate in the planning of product specifications, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Prepare and participate in engineering presentations for vendors, customers, and other departments.
- Experience: 0-2+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Less than 10% travel required.
- Proficient in Creo Parametric or other computer-related engineering tools.
- Develop and mentor junior engineers.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Competitive pay
- Relocation assistance
- Can be out of the Bismarck, ND site or Johnson Creek, WI
Please don't hesitate to apply!