Director of Demand Planning
Salary: $215,000 - $260,000
An international recognized, Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company is actively seeking a Director of Demand Planning with a strong organizational, analytical, and forward-looking repertoire to optimize large-scale production of novel in-house therapeutics in the warm and relaxing city of Tampa Bay, Florida.
On a day-to-day basis, you will play a critical role in forecasting production needs across multiple facets of industry as well as streamlining manufacturing pipelines to maximize operational efficiency and minimize production excess. This hybrid role provides ample room for vertical mobility, leadership opportunity, and a unique chance to carve out your own niche within large-scale pharmaceutical supply chain.
The Director of Demand Planning will be overseeing…
- Implementation and integration of a recently developed Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process designed to streamline collaboration between demand, supply, and production planning spaces
- Identification of broad and narrow industry specific advancements and intelligence
- Continuous optimization of production forecasting models to ensure sustainable growth across several large-scale therapeutic production pipelines
- Collaboration between finances, sales, marketing, and management teams across broad geographic regions within the United States
The Director of Demand Planning should have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Accounting, or Finance (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in Supply Chain with tangible focus on analyzing consumer trends, current and historical sales, and seasonality data within Life Sciences
- Direct leadership and collaborative experience within a continuous evolving Supply Chain environment
Benefits & Perks
As a corporate pillar within the Pharmaceutical Space, this company provides encompassing and competitive back-end compensation packages.
- Industry recognized 401k matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity + Bonus Options
- All-Inclusive Vacation incentives
If you are excited to work alongside the best in the industry as a Director of Demand Planning, apply now!