Title: Director of Supply Chain
Summary: A rapidly expanding semiconductor/ manufacturing organization in Massachusetts is looking for a Director of Supply Chain. With all manufacturing done in house, and the recent growth, this is a newly created role to help support the entire of the supply chain team. This role reports directly to the VP of Operations.
The Director of Supply Chain will be responsible for:
- This candidate will provide leadership and management oversight to staff engaged in supply chain procurement processes inclusive of direct raw material purchasing, sub-assemblies, PCB's etc.
- As well as inventory management ensuring continuous product supply in support of global requirements.
- The position is accountable for collaborating cross functionally with both internal and external groups to optimize product availability.
- Responsible for supply base management of direct material suppliers. Responsible for E & O programs. Accountable for overall supply chain effectiveness relative to safety, quality, service, cost, and team engagement.
- Responsibilities also include heavy engagement with the engineering team for new product development, new supplier development and product cost containment.
The Sr. Global Category Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS degree with minimum of 10 years' experience in supply chain management.
- Must be proficient with ERP/MRP.
- Strong partnering and interpersonal relationship skills to facilitate and drive internal and external cross-functional performance and alignment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present across diverse audiences.
- Proven team leader in a fast paced OEM environment.
If you are interested in the Director of Supply Chain, then please don't wait to apply.