Title: Director of Supply Chain Engineering
Location: Wisconsin OR Georgia
Summary: A rapidly growing retail organization is looking for a leader to grow their Industrial Engineering team. This is a newly created role that will be responsible for building out the IE function as well as taking lead on automation development for the client's distribution centers.
As the Director of Supply Chain Engineering for this organization, you'll be responsible for...
* The design, development, and operational success of our Omni-channel warehouse automation capabilities
* Driving and influencing the continuous improvement agenda and Six Sigma, Lean culture
* Work strategically with the supply chain leadership team to implement projects and priorities in accordance with company urgencies
In this role, you should have the following qualifications:
* Experience building out a team (6+ years in a leadership role managing Industrial Engineers)
* Distribution experience in the retail/ecommerce space highly preferred
* Solid Industrial Engineering background, degree in IE preferred
The organization offers an excellent benefits package, including but not limited to:
* Very generous relocation assistance
* Unlimited PTO
* Flex Fridays for Q1-Q3 - leave at 1 pm!
If you're interested in this role, please don't hesitate to apply. If you have questions, give me a call at 312-241-1456.