Director of Technical Operations (Manufacturing Focus)
This pharmaceutical company is looking for a Technical Operations Manager to join their growing team. This global company has more than 3,000 employees world-wide, and is seeing exponential growth throughout 2021 and beyond. This company is a global leader in providing innovative medicine for those with critical diseases whose needs are being unmet. They are looking for someone to join their team play a key role in supporting their Technical Operations by supporting the expeditious commercialization of both their commercial products, as well as their newest products.
The TechOps Director will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing both manufacturing and Process Validation strategies quickly and cross-functionally on a global scale
- Represent company TechOps division in leadership forums to help in influencing regulatory submission strategies, as well as late stage product development. Work to minimize commercialization risks, enable effective post-approval and lifecycle management approaches, while also developing strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Supporting both internal and external manufacturing activities, including resolving any commercial manufacturing issues and supporting continuous improvements
- Designing and implementing functional and department goals, as well as participating in developing goals for the overall division
- Help in the recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, and training process for new employees
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in a relevant discipline with 12 or more years of industry experience; OR PhD in a relevant discipline with 9 or more years of industry experience
- Experience with small molecule products (mainly solid oral dosage) and proficiency with Quality by Design (QbD)
- Highly knowledgeable in cGMP manufacturing, systems, regulatory guidelines, etc.
- Looking for someone who is highly proficient in project management, relationship building, leadership, and cross-functional ability
- Strong compensation with a comprehensive benefits package, as well as company equity
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, and internal growth