Role: Regional Operations Manager
Salary: ~$140,000 to $160,000 + 20% + Benefits
Location: Greater Philadelphia.
Join a well-established, multi-billion dollar global company as a Regional Operations Manager. This person shall take responsibility for the company's Eastern Hub and 2 other locations in the area. Managing a Union Staff of around 80 individuals plus the day-to-day facility operations, make sure we operate in a safe matter at all times.
We are looking for an Operational Leader that will guide the daily legal, economical and safe operations in the most effective and efficient way.
This Candidate will do:
- Proven experience in managing a budget and implementing cost-saving methodologies
- Proven developing SOPs with proper documentation and record keeping.
- Past experience in Union Environments.
- Past experience optimizing systems and network
- SAP or TMS or WMS Optimization experience
- A proven leader who is able to hire, develop, coach, mentor & discipline employees.
- Build a positive work environment to obtain both Professional & Personal goals.
This Candidate needs:
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ years in Operations
- Understanding of government requirements (OSHA, EPA, RCRA, DOT)
Join this amazing group of individuals.