Our client is a Listed top-tier MNC in chemical logistics industry with high quality one stop integrated logistics services. They are looking for an experienced Operation Manager to further develop the dry bulk business unit to meet their growing plan.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the operated fleet, with the aim to increase efficiency of the fleet
- Manage and direct the team executing the efficient operations of the owned and chartered fleet of bulk carriers
- Liaise with port agents, local authorities and bunker suppliers
- Manage survey costs, and costs for other vendors
- Review and implement procedures for reporting executed fixtures / various vessel performances / explain underlying variances
- 6 - 10 + years working experience in dry bulk
- Bachelor's degree or above of Marine Engineering, or other related degree
- Seagoing experience on bulk or liner vessels is not a must but a great bonus
- Solid understanding of bulk shipping including technical issues such as stow plans & vessel stability
- Solid knowledge of port operations associated with bulk trade routes
- Good organisation skills
We have a current opportunity for a Operation manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Shanghai. For further information about this position please apply.