The Environmental, Health & Safety / Facility Manager is responsible for maintaining compliance with Federal, State, and County EHS regulations as well as the Watts Water EHS management system. The chosen individual will be the key driver of positive improvements to the overall culture of safety and IH programs within the Site. This multi-faceted position will also ensure asset reliability by managing the daily corrective and preventive maintenance efforts for production equipment and all physical aspects of the facility.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in mechanical/electrical maintenance and plant engineering.
- 5 to 7 years in manufacturing and maintenance engineering.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electrical design, and mechanical design principles and practices.
- Experience with maintaining and troubleshooting automated equipment.
- Project management experience in continuous improvement, product development and manufacturing environments.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office or equivalent software. Experience with Microsoft Project software is a plus.
- Ability to research, organize and present project information in oral and written form, to various levels of the organizations.
- Ability to travel domestically.