Job Title: Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
As the EHS Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing all aspects of our environmental, health, and safety programs. You will play a critical role in ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations while promoting a culture of safety and sustainability within our organization. This position reports directly to the Safety and EHS Director and requires a proactive, hands-on approach to managing EHS matters.
- Develop and implement EHS policies, procedures, and programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and audits to identify and mitigate potential hazards in the workplace.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and maintain a safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
- Lead and manage incident investigations, ensuring accurate root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Develop and deliver EHS training programs to educate employees on safety protocols and best practices.
- Maintain records and documentation related to EHS activities, including permits, inspections, and incident reports.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in EHS regulations and advise management on necessary adjustments to policies and procedures.
- Establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of EHS programs and initiatives.
- Manage relationships with regulatory agencies and participate in audits and inspections as necessary.
- Foster a culture of safety, sustainability, and continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health and Safety, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) designation is a plus.
- Minimum of [X] years of experience in EHS management, preferably in [industry/sector].
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local EHS regulations.
- Proven ability to develop and implement EHS programs and initiatives.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to safety and sustainability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and EHS software.