Embedded Design Engineer III
Salary: $100,000-$130,000 +5-8% bonus
Location: Chicago land Area
Company Summary: A $300 million dollar medical device manufacturer in the Chicago land area is looking for an Embedded Design Engineer III to work on their X-ray technology products.
The Electrical Embedded Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Document confidential descriptions and specifications of proprietary hardware and software, product development and introduction schedules, product costs, and information about product performance weaknesses
- Analyze system requirements, customer needs, regulatory and standard compliance, device safety, device usability, and cost with cross-functional consideration.
- Design, develop, document and test electronic systems, components, and circuits for use in company products, both new products and modifications to existing ones.
The Electrical Embedded Engineer III should have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience as a circuit designer, including analog, line power, motor control, and digital circuits
- Knowledge and experience in embedded designs - processor circuits and programming of such
- Knowledge of more than two of the following programming languages: C, C++, Assembler, Python, TCL, Verilog, VHDL
- Knowledge and experience in electromagnetic compatibility
- Growth position will transition to Electrical Engineering Manager Role
- Work Life balance no overtime or weekends
- Development in all aspects of Electrical/Embedded Engineering