Electrical Engineer Needed for Industry Leading Aerospace and Defense Company
- Whippany, New Jersey
- Competitive Compensation + Relocation Assistance
A leading aerospace manufacturer with a dedication to excellence is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their growing team. Specializing in rescue equipment, this company is the world's only dedicated helicopter hoist and winch provider. This position offers the opportunity to have hands-on involvement throughout every stage of the process, as well as cross-team collaboration, competitive compensation, and experience in an innovative environment.
The Electrical Engineer will:
- Prepare electrical designs for large-scale projects.
- Apply design knowledge in power distribution, grounding, lightning, control systems and equipment specification and selection.
- Analyze complex engineering problems and offer effective resolutions.
- Lead and direct engineers, designers, and support personnel on large-scale projects.
The Electrical Engineer qualifications:
- Minimum B.S. or M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline from an accredited school
- Possesses superior engineering skills
- Must have knowledge of aerospace electrical engineering and design and be familiar with applicable codes, standards, and acceptable industry practices
- Relevant experience with the development of aerospace actuators and sensors