Company Summary: An iconic American Photography Company best known for their cameras is looking to add to their growing R&D team in Taipei, an Electrical Engineer to work across multiple teams and coordinate between different product objectives. You will be part of an expanding company, thriving on nostalgia and relaunching old classics with a modern twist, striking a cord with today's generation.
Electrical Engineer - l will be responsible for:
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and solution for camera module & sub-system
- Prototyping and module design bring up and performance characterization.
- Ensure the design at the highest product quality standards and driving continuous improvement for the products
- Cooperate with cross functional team to deliver design from feasibility study, creating prototypes that prove it, and working to scale that prototype to production.
- Partner with external resource/CMs/ODM Suppliers to ensure our designs are optimized for design phase till mass production and continuously improve test productivity and performance
Electrical Engineer - should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree above in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering
- 5 years relevant experience or above in Electrical Design Products, ideally camera, imaging related and consumer electronics products
- Passion for photography and interest in how camera systems work
- Experience for FPGA integration and EMI/EMC solutions
- Experienced with MCU embedded system device and control interface circuit design
- Good skill on hardware evaluation equipment, ex. Logic analyzer, oscilloscope
- Experience in using Matlab, JMP or other simulation & data analysis tools is a big plus.
If you are interested in the role, do not wait to apply and get started on your exciting new journey!