Job Title: Electrical Specialist/Engineer
Job Location: Dodge City, KS (on-site)
What You Will Do
- Perform root cause analysis investigations related to electrical failures.
- Relationship building with site leaders and our customers
- Interface with vendors and support procurement
- Coach and train the Electrical Technicians in troubleshooting and repair of process equipment to ensure effective precision maintenance.
- Assist with development of operator and craft training for new systems and installations.
- Drive consistent documentation of repair records, verifying and auditing proper work methods (Quality Assurance)
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 Years' of experience in the Electrical Field
- Must have experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment or related military experience
This role offers relocation assistance, a competitive compensation package, as well as bonus eligibility.