Job Title: Electrical Hardware Engineer
Location: Greater Albany area
A global instrumentation and sensors company is seeking an Electrical Hardware Engineer to join their team on-site in Fultonville, NY outside of Albany. The ideal candidate for this role will focus on performance, quality, and cost with responsibility for the sustainment of existing product lines by providing design changes, optimizations, improvements.
- Lead and execute Sustainment/Quality related projects, VAVE related projects and margin improvement projects
- Track projects metrics, cost, schedule, and quality targets
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Implement certification & compliance projects and testing
- Maintain regulatory approvals
- Help develop processes to improve the sustaining process
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated proficiency with hand tools, commonly used industrial tools, power tools, and electrical testing tools
- Hardware engineering experience
- Experience with data loggers, lab equipment and electrical test equipment
This role is bonus eligible with benefits starting on Day 1 and PTO taken as needed!