The ideal candidate is a project manager with heavy industrial manufacturing and project management experience. Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) is preferable.
- A.S. Electrical Engineering or equivalent Technology degree. Equivalent work experience may be accepted for otherwise well-qualified candidates.
- Strong experience focused in performing project management functions; managing scope, schedule, and budget.
- Thorough understanding of electrical and control systems.
- Familiar with various software suites such as MS Word, MS Office, MS Excel, MS Project, and AutoCAD.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering or equivalent Technology degree.
- Five years related experience.
- Strong technical background with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD).
- Familiar with electrical codes including the NEC. Experienced in Oracle Business system, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and AutoCAD.
- Experienced in managing contract resources and working with outside suppliers.
- Capable of working independently and within a team framework.
- Experienced in developing project conceptual designs and budgets as well as funding requests.
- Metals industry experience.