Title: Electrical Project Engineer
Location: East Coast - no need to relocate
A leading plastics manufacturer is looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to run capital projects within multiple different manufacturing plants. If you are an experienced engineer and like to travel this job is a perfect match for you!
- Manage all capital projects from start-up including business case development, evaluation, technical alternatives, cost estimates, execution plans, design engineering, construction management, commissioning, and start-up
- Work with cross-functional teams to keep the project going and within budget
- Troubleshoot electrical installations and programs to ensure project success
- Solve repeat issues with long-term sustainable solutions
- Support in-house engineering efforts in Wisconsin, Ohio, South Carolina, Massachusetts, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field preferred
- Candidates without a bachelor's degree may be considered if they have considerable experience
- 3-5 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to travel 75% of the time during the weekdays