A $10B Automotive Supplier is looking for Electrification Controls Supervisor
- Hybrid Opportunity!
- Greater Indianapolis area
A Multi-Billion-Dollar Electric Vehicle Supplier is looking for a specific talent to join their team as a Electrification Controls Supervisor. As a key member of this growing team, you'd be responsible for the advancement of groundbreaking controls solutions in traction application electric machine and power electronics controls.
If you are a motivated individual looking to be a pioneer in the Automotive Industry - apply!
The Electrification Controls Supervisor would be responsible for:
- Manage controls engineers by establishing and maintaining SMART objectives and providing feedback
- Ensure team resources, skills and knowledge are available to meet project needs.
- Match your team's career growth needs, with the available training and job-assignment opportunities.
- Provide a first line of escalation for competency and resource team issues.
- Be a technical leader in the competency development field.
- Define, develop and maintain technical guidance documentation for development roles within the group.
- Interface with customers to commit to deliverables and timing.
The Electrification Controls Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- Engineering Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience with controls engineering
- 2+ years of experience in a lead role
- Strong knowledge of controls principles
- Experience of working within an ASPICE based process environment (or similar)
- Experience delivering a project with functional safety (ISO26262) requirements.
- Propulsion or electric motor system experience