Production Planning Hero needed in Global Market Leader
My client, a leading global company in packaging and artwork is searching for an experience Production Planner to join their ranks and bolster their team as they continue their growth through and beyond COVID-19.
In this role, the successful candidate will be working within a supportive, multi-cultural and truly international environment. Interacting with global stakeholders from day one, they will be not only intensely involved in Production and Capacity planning for various SKUs, they will also be involved in the implementation of new SAP Modules in IBP and APO.
What you will do:
- Ensure the correct input and usage of data in SAP IBP, with consistently updated parameters for production cycles.
- Review KPIs and metrics in Supply Planning, ensuring that performance is high and that continuous improvement measures can be undertaken.
- Strategise for mitigation in the case of bottlenecks, shortages and other crises.
- Execute Segmentation (WIP/RM ABC XYZ) for safety stock analysis.
- Have regular input and lead presentations to senior leadership in S&OP, addressing opportunities and risks and ensuring that all information for decision makers is correct.
- Own the planning remit for 55 factories across EMEA.
You will need:
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or another related field.
- 5 Years in Supply Chain Management, and ideally 7.
- Experience in B2B matrix environments and in a large organisation's supply planning function.
- Knowledge of SAP IBP (APO would be desirable too)
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Strong communication and leadership - able to present information and offer solutions to seniors.
- C1 English (C2 Preferred).
Excited to join a global leader in packaging which is driving to be fully recyclable and sustainable within 4 years? Click Apply Now on the right, and a consultant will be in touch soon.