Engineer, Combustion Safety
A multi-billion dollar food production company is looking to hire an Engineer specializing in combustion safety to join their team in Chicago or Omaha. You will be recognized as a technical expert in fire protection, natural gas delivery systems along with natural gas combustion design and operations.
What You'll Do...
- Develop annual and 3-year capital plans through cost effective combustion and fire protection system improvements.
- Support and enhance the existing NGSM program
- Keep current with latest combustion and fire protection requirements and applications that are "state-of-the-art" for the food processing industry.
- Work closely with plant and contractor teams to develop and review Natural Gas Purge Plans.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Good communication and leadership qualities.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped growth opportunity
If you are interested in applying or would like to learn more about this role, please contact 312-264-5306 or e-mail