Title: Engineer Process Support Manager
Location: Booneville, Arkansas
Company Overview: A growing, multi-million-dollar paper consumer products company, servicing retail and private label consumer products organizations across the United States.
The Engineer Process Support Manager is responsible for the following…
- Coordinating engineering, process, maintenance, commercialization, and continuous improvement activities in order to foster efficiency and productivity in the manufacturing and support processes across the facility.
- A Global Engineering resource and is responsible for providing project leadership, process design, initial capital appropriations, and global program coordination as requested by the Global Engineering Director while ultimately functioning as the primary liaison between manufacturing and the Global Engineering group.
- Lead the technical direction to ensure process designs conform to sanitary standards.
- Lead the plant's capital budget as well as write capital request justifications, manager capital projects and provide technical analysis as needed.
- Provide technical leadership for the commercialization of new products, processes and systems introduced at manufacturing facilities.
- Improve key performance metrics and drive continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality, cost, and asset management.
- Support the maintenance staff to ensure equipment is maintained and repaired in a timely, safe and cost-effective manner.
The Engineer Process Support Manager should have the following qualifications…
- S Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or Electrical preferred.
- 5-7 years of engineering experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience in FDA regulated environments
- Lean/Six Sigma certification highly preferred