Engineering Manager Needed for leading Industrial Company
One of the largest industrial manufacturers is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager at their Greater Fort Worth location! This Engineering Manager would lead a team of Engineers who would be directly responsible for ensuring that the design, performance, and manufacture of the key products for the Oil & Gas and Industrial markets.
The Engineering Manager would be responsible for:
- Build, implement and sustain and refine a thorough engineering design process, for assigned customer orders. This includes an ASME design calculation, through order and specification review, Specification Data Sheet, as well as any other documentation that may be needed.
- Process any efficiencies and marketplace needs and lead engineering design reviews to improve current designs or develop new products and designs.
- Correctly synchronize and manage assigned orders through relationships with customers, Application Engineering, Project Management, Sales, and the Supply Chain.
- Lead and direct the Vessel Engineering Team in order to provide timely, accurate, code-compliant, efficient and solution-oriented engineering support and design control for all current vessel and mechanical products.
The Engineering Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years in an ASME Section VIII manufacturing environment
- Texas P.E. stamp
- Heavy equipment design experience
If you are interested in the Engineering Manager Role, don't wait to apply!