Engineering Manager is needed for a Leading Power Supply Manufacturer
- Bergen County, New Jersey
- Competitive Compensation + High Growth Trajectory
An industry Leading Power Solutions Manufacturer needs a highly technical Engineering Manager to join their Bergen County team. This highly skilled Leader should have experience in a variety of power supplies products and commodities. This Engineering Manager would need extensive experience designing and maintaining AC and DC power supplies, as well as leading a dynamic design team.
If you are a strong problem- solver looking to join a fast-pace team in a challenging environment - this is the role for you!
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- The design, as well as the improvement of power supply products from concept volume production. All while making sure that the design is meeting performance specifications, cost, and reliability targets.
- Give technical expertise in new basic product design and modification of all existing products.
- Determine customer requests making cost-effective, innovative recommendations in the selection and application of the company's products.
- Design and qualify new products to applicable regulatory and international safety standards for ITE and medical devices
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 8+ years of experience in electrical engineering
- 5-8 years of experience with Switched Mode Power Supplies
- Ability to supervise multiple individuals in the engineering team
- Magnetic design, calculation and manufacturing knowledge, as well as insulation systems and standards